Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Storming!

I'd say our team has officially hit the storming stage we learned about in public speaking. I wasn't there for it personally, but there were some problems that occured today, resulting in quite a long sit down. A lot of good advice was given, which i hope some of our team members will take seriously. I am not a confrontational person myself, and one of the biggest things to me on a team is peoples ability to work together and be kind to their teammates.

I still think these problems will come back to haunt us, because i have heard of other similar situations with the same persopn, so i am not sure of the sincerity of the apology. However, i am forgiving enough to look past what happened, and i hope that things will work out. I also hope the smell goes away soon ... but we'll see what happens.

On a brighter note - we were able to get our rendering to work, and after the sit-down we had today we were able to keep moving forward. Hopefully this trend will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment