Wednesday, April 14, 2010

RIP H2

I would like to take a moment to pay my respects to the Halo 2 multiplayer that will no longer exist after tonight. I never was a big fan of it myself, since i can't play console shooters very well - but i respect what it did for online multiplayer on consoles. I'm sitting here watching my friend Kevin play for the last few hours, and i can't help but think what it would be like if someone told me i could only play Quake 2 online one last time .... it makes me feel sad.

On another note, it's been a good couple days for our project. Today is a little bit slower after going to town on the TDD yesterday. I am hoping that all will go will on Friday when we get feedback on it, i still have a few concerns about it - but i think the first turn in was pretty solid.

Day one of PoC work went pretty well, too. We all got started on some of the basics. I should have the state machine working how we want it tomorrow, and hopefully have some time to test out the event system after i finish writing all the functions.

Let the 3 month crunch begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment